Sunny Money 2016
Earn Sunny Money: May 1 – July 8, 2016
Redeem Sunny Money: July 9 – July 17, 2016
Sunny Money (formerly Bonus Bucks) is our favorite summer event. We’ve timed our growing season so we have beautiful, new plants right in the middle of the summer. Our summer bedding plants and perennials are just coming into bloom, making July a perfect time to freshen up your gardens. So start saving up that Sunny Money and we’ll see you in July!
How it works
Earn Sunny Money (May 1-July 8, 2016)
You earn one Sunny Money dollar for every $10 purchase made from May 1 – July 8, 2016. For example, a $15 purchase is worth 1 Sunny Money. A $25 purchase is worth 2 Sunny Money.
Redeeming Sunny Money (July 9-17, 2016)
Starting on July 9th, 2016 customers can redeem their Sunny Money for up to 50% of all in-stock plants and merchandise (excluding gift cards). For example, if you purchase $100 worth of petunias on July 12, you may use 50 Sunny Money and 50 real dollars. The more you’ve spent in the Spring, the more you save!
What can I buy with Sunny Money?
We grow and buy prime plants just for this time of year. We are not selling you junky, old, half-dead plants. All plants, accessories, tools, and garden decorations are eligible. The only things you cannot buy with your Sunny Money are gift cards.
Rules & Regulations
- Sunny Money is our exclusive loyalty program and is only available at Sunnyside Gardens. Gift cards purchased through outside organizations (i.e. a gift card fundraisers) are not eligible to receive Sunny Money.
- Bonus Bucks can only be redeemed during Bonus Buck Week (July 9-17, 2016) or if you have receive an invitation to our VIP Sunny Money Social (July 8, 2016).
- Bonus Bucks cannot be used to buy Gift Cards.
- You cannot redeem Bonus Bucks for cash or Gift Cards.
- In fairness to everyone, we cannot tag or hold any merchandise as “SOLD” for this promotion. Everything is on a first come, first serve basis during these days.
- You may only use Bonus Bucks from 2016. Previous year’s Bonus Bucks will not be accepted.