Fall Field Trips
Sunnyside has been hosting school trips to our pumpkin patch for over twenty years! Schools have come from all over Upstate NY, Saratoga, Albany, and the Capital Region just to spend the day with us.
Teachers love coming to Sunnyside because we combine safe, outdoor fun with education. Our butterfly house is a great educational experience as it coincides with students’ butterfly science unit. Students are able to see in action what they’ve read about in books.
We are now accepting reservations for School Field Trips! Call (518) 584-1034.
Pricing & Availability:
- Fall Field Trips are available Monday-Friday to all elementary schools, registered day cares, and registered nursery schools.
- Minimum: 10 children
- Cost: $5 per person (including all students, chaperones, teacher\’s aides, parents, and siblings)
- Price includes a hayride, train ride, a small pie pumpkin, Halloween displays, and butterfly house.
- There is an additional charge for Cider and donuts and we ask to have at least 48 hours notice if you would like them. Alternatively, school trips are more than welcome to bring their own snacks.
- Please make sure you have adequate supervision and chaperones for your children.
Download printable information below:
2014 Fall Field Trips Flyer (coming soon)
2014 Information & Helpful Hints (coming soon)